Wednesday, August 13, 2008

..happy..

empty decorations - indecisiveI wake in the darkWith showers of life Moments of emptiness aroundFloating awayNo other hopeReality brings meInto the groundWhat can I doWhat can I sayI need a place to hide awayJust for a while, just for a smileJust for a life I used to knowThe perfect song were filled withWords of love and not with angerWhat if they goWhat if they leave me far behind'Cause I don't wanna be alone.. Living life for on my own I don't want to live my life in isolationFilled with empty decorations'Cause I want to be with people that I knowWho would do the things I do Making all my dreams come true I don't recognize the shadows at my doorThough I've seen them all beforeBecause the only thing I really want..Is to be with you....
posted by nsamsudin at 12:12 AM on Aug 5, 2008

it such a good song.. for me, this song is about a life story..we cannot live alone in this whole world, we need friends and our family by our side..we supposed not to live like the title of the song, empty decorations-live in ornaments that serve no purpose and do not beautify our lives..it's good to have a person besides us but we cannot depend on them to much..always try to be independent..

No comments: